9 Best Ways to Know About Genuine Leather
When we buy belts, wallets, shoes and a lot of leather products that we use in our daily life, there is always a question mark in our minds. Is this genuine leather? Artificial Leather? So how do we figure this out? Leather coats, wallets, shoes … One of the most expensive parts of shopping, leather goods are also one of the most imitated products. So how do you know if the item you buy is leather? Here’s the answer…
Products made of leather are indispensable in winter. So much more stylish and more than one type of leather goods imitation is one of the products we often come across unfortunately… Moreover, malicious trades sell these products at the price of real leather fraud. eykametal.com/wholesale-belt-buckles
First of all, the raw material of artificial leather is plastic. For this reason, artificial leather has a plastic smell. Genuine leather has a unique, familiar smell.
You can also understand that the leather used is of good quality by touching it. The basic element of this difference, which you can understand by touching between real leather and artificial leather, is the pores. These pores vary according to the type of animal skin used. For example, the skin made from the back and the abdomen is a little thicker.
The quality of a leather depends on its passing through a quality process. The leathers processed with high quality chemicals are also high quality. Otherwise, no matter how high quality leather is cheaply escaped and processed with simple chemicals, the result will not be good.
The quality of a leather does not mean that it is a brand. Every skin, which is the product of a thinly sifted and frequently touched understanding, gives good results. In order to get a quality leather product, of course, it is necessary to consult the leather industry. Because leathermakers do it from scratch. Thus you can have both better quality and cheaper leather products in leather.
How to tell the real skin? Real skin does not make obvious folds. For example, when you fold your elbow, the curves are not very sharp. Makes smooth transitions. You can tell from the texture. How Does? Every place of the real skin may look different. Not all parts homogeneous one-to-one. Because imitations are pressure, they all look the same. When you look carefully, you can see the indentations on the skin is not homogeneous, this situation is due to the different texture of all parts of the animal, due to the naturalness.
Real Leather Understanding Guide
It’s not that hard to understand that a product is genuine leather. Here are the tricks of getting real skin:
- Try to avoid all products specified as artificial materials. Synthetic materials are used in addition to normal leather. Skins that do not even have such expressions are definitely fake. Normally on leather products necessarily but necessarily; Real leather, genuine leather, hairy surface treated leather or animal product are used.
- Always check the surface of the skin. There should be some roughness on the skin when you check it with your hand. If there is no such roughness, that skin may be original. The defects in the skin are due to the fact that they are made in pieces. Therefore, it is normal to have scratches and wrinkles on the real skin. If it’s rough, it’s definitely real skin.
- When you apply pressure like the real skin, wrinkles become wrinkled. So, for example, when you squeeze the skin on one hand with the fingers of one hand, you will see that the wrinkles do not go away for a while. Products that use synthetic materials will remain the same when you print.
- When you apply pressure like your real skin, wrinkles are wrinkled. So, for example, when you squeeze the skin on one hand with the fingers of one hand, you will see that the wrinkles do not go away for a while. Products that use synthetic materials will remain the same when you print.
- If you can risk a little risk and even lose, then you can do this test. If you decide to do a fire test, light the less visible part of the skin with the help of a lighter. And If the skin catches fire and smells like burnt plastic, it’s fake. Because real skin is slightly charred and smells like burnt hair.
- One of the most important details showing that the skin is real is the rough edges. Because real skins consist of many layers, the edges are not necessarily straight. It will surely be worn and rude. Plastic doped leathers do not have layers.
- Bend and twist the skin, if the skin changes color and gives the same reaction as in the wrinkle test, then it is definitely the real skin. Since the artificial skin is harder and smoother, there will be no wrinkles while remaining the same color.
- Water test. Pour water onto the leather article. If the skin absorbs wetness it is absolutely real. Fake skin will not absorb water and will flow over it.
- Real leathers are often sold more expensive than normal. If you come across a very affordable leather product, it certainly won’t be genuine leather. All leather goods are necessarily very expensive. Cow skin is the most expensive among the leathers. The reason is that cowhide is more durable than others.
As you can see, there are many ways to determine whether products such as leather belts or leather wallets and leather bags are real. You may always experience some problems in trade. Because you can run into malicious vendors and be fooled. Therefore, you should take your precaution and check the real leather products you purchased.
As Eyka we produce belt buckles. We are very experienced and knowledgeable in the production of wholesale belt buckles. The belt buckle is the most important accessory of your genuine leather belt. For more information, please contact us. eykametal.com/belt-buckle-manufacturers
For more; eykametal.com/contact-us